Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Mason and Danica







My camera disappeared for a while at the river and I discovered these photos. Mason and DD - hard to believe these two are almost 12 & 15. I have pictures of them at Mason's first birthday - I can remember them singing at the top of their lungs Kelly Clarkson "Since you've been gone" on the way to softball games. Mason freaked out when Danica started to like make-up and then clothes and then boys - oh no!!!! But they still manage to have fun - these two fight like brother and sister - I love them both heaps :)

4 comments:

b + j = calculus said...

too cute!

Nettie said...

That is so darling. I'm assuming they're cousins. Aren't cousins the best? Mason is such a fun kiddo. Hey, I can brighten those up a bit for ya, if you're intersted.

Ryan and PJ Olson said...

Kylie I miss you! I haven't seen you forever....You are so good at keeping your blog updated. Could you update mine please??!!

PJ and Me said...

Wow, these two have been friends for along time. I actually remember when you (Kylie) lived with Deb. Man how time flies.