Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Tristen is 6

Our little TT had her 6th birthday this past week. Boy how time flies...This is the baby who needed to be born before Seinfeld started because it was an episode I hadn't seen yet!! I got to the hospital around 5:30ish...my water broke earlier that day but I decided to wait for Stevan to get home from work -then got yelled at once we got to the hospital for waiting so long to get there by the nurses..Sure enough - she was born with time to spare - I think all the equipment was out of there and Stevan and I were able to enjoy Seinfeld :) So back to Tristen..our little girl had a great day - she opened presents and requested Quiche for dinner, then ate the cupcakes she frosted for her "cake". On Saturday morning we went shopping at Justice and she was allowed to pick 2 outfits - and then we had a huge pizza party with a princess cake and icec-cream. She got to jump on the trampoline and play Rock Band until she asked us if she could go to bed. How time flies!!!



1 comments:

Kayla said...

ohh fun times for the birthday girl!!! I love the Seinfeld stuff, that's hilarious!