Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Labor Day Fun

Being that this was the first day in like a month that Stevan has had completely "OFF" we decided to start out our Labor Day with a swim....it was a little chilly, but the kids were able to show Stevan their new skills..Clayton now swims underwater and likes to float on his back, Ashlen and Tristen have been working on their diving and Tristen has been working on swimming under through peoples legs. Mason and Stevan just tossed the football back and forth while I relaxed :) Then we came home and worked on the bikes for a bit to make sure they were ready and we took them out for a ride:) The weather actually wasn't too hot...we took the canapy and I followed the boys back to our spot in the Expedition where we set up camp. We all got to ride and we had a great time. We came home hot and exhausted so we ran over to the pool again so we could cool off before we ate hamburgers and watched football and jumped on the trampoline. We had a great day together and I know Stevan really enjoyed being at home with us.....finally.....


Stevan taking the bike from Mason...Mason didn't want to get on his own bike!!!!


Mason again..


Me, Ash & clayton


Stevan & Clayton


I can't get my foot on the pegs with Clayton's leg there...I had to keep telling him to keep his feet up so I could shift :)


Tristen went with Stevan


I think Ash was being photographer - a blurry Mason


Tris and Clayton


the girls :)

0 comments: