Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Tristen Scores

Tristen's first game back and she scored not once - but twice in her game on Saturday..I did not have my camera :( but she did amazing. She was sooo proud and even told me that it was quite easy as long as the little kids were on the field..Just need to watch out for Garrett Hill - she has a hard time scoring when he is on the field. She is all fired up for this weeks game and plans on scoring again...I just need to remember the camera!

3 comments:

Debby said...

Good job Tristen!! Wish I could have been there to see you score!

Debby said...

Good job Tristen!! Wish I could have been there to see you score! Keep it up!

EvaMarieva said...

Go Tristen! That is great news. I look forward to the pictures this week.