Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Memorial Day Fun

For the Memorial Day weekend we took off to CA to spend the weekend and my birthday with the Farrers...What a great time - I was able to relax and just have fun. We got there late Friday night...Lisette bummed a ride so she could spend the weekend with Devin who is working in SoCal selling alarm systems for the Summer. We got up Saturday and went to the Beach with Big T, Heather and Danica. Stevan stayed behind and did who knows what..I think watch movies...Robbie bought a million movies at Best Buy. We stopped and bought sand toys then headed to Huntington where we met up with some friends of the girls. We stayed until late and then got home around 5ish, just in time for Debby's pizza and the Laker game. What night at the Farrers wouldn't be complete unless we pulled out the cards...Stevan nodded off and didn't even make it - he was on Big T's pain meds for his shoulder and backache. We went to Church on Sunday and then visited Stevan's grandparents - more good food and cards with the Boultons and Farrers.....On Monday Stevan took me shopping for my birthday :) I got emails and calls from my siblings and mum, and Mason who got left behind in AZ...darn that scout flag day responsibility!!!! the kids ran to Big Lots with Robbie and bought a million toys for the pool - we had a nice bbq and enjoyed friends company. We had a great time and had the best weekend. We are looking forward to getting out there again...I think we are leaving the boys next time to spend the week with Debby :) thanks for the fun time guys ......



The kids having a concert ON Robbies Truck


I made the kids move to the "real" stage...I don't need them denting his truck bed!


Tristen waiting for one of the toys to be blown up


Ash and Clayton enjoying a boat ride


Ash writing on the walls with water


Clayton getting ready to soak someone


Waiting with Robbie for the firepit to be ready - they made smores


Little T


Clayton


sandcastle :)

1 comments:

PJ and Me said...

3 words: I AM JEALOUS!!!!