Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Little T is on her way!!

Tristen had kindergarten commencement today - she wore a tie dye shirt which all the kids got to make and sang a few songs :) It is on to 1st grade - look out world!!!! She got a lovely trophy and upon looking at it closer it is a picture of her in her cap & gown!! I thought it was a boy!!...I really need to get those glasses on...in my defense - she has her pigtails tucked into the cap...but you can see that cute little face is hers...and the polished nails :) We are proud of you T!!!!!


Our Tristen


Tristen and her class


Tristen and Ms. Fryhover


Tristen's trophy

3 comments:

PJ and Me said...

she is growing so fast

EvaMarieva said...

Congrats to lil T! I can see the resemblance to Clayton in the picture too but it is still the gorgeous lil tristen too!

My_Kids_Mum said...

Awwww... congrats to your darling little girl, Kylie! They grow so darn fast, don't they?