Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Tuesday, June 9, 2009

We did it!!


Happy Anniversary to us....we made it to our 12th year! There were many nay sayers and we showed them!! I guess when you start out like we did we had the odds against us. Luckily we figured it out pretty early on and got our acts together. Crazy...the thing is we have known each other for years - 22 to be exact...so it feels like we've been together forever...We didn't really plan anything..this normally happens..we know it is coming and then - it passes. We just hung out and watched the Laker game together - in peace and quiet because our boys are in CA visiting a set of grandparents. Welp - maybe we'll do something big for our 15th...yeah right..just like we did for our 10th...(Actually we moved into our home for that one). It doesn't matter - we are happy and still love being together and that's what counts. Here's to many more years of Stevan making me laugh and pushing me outside my comfort zone...He is definitely good for me :)

4 comments:

Kayla said...

Congrats you guys!! that is so exciting!

EvaMarieva said...

Happy Anniversary! You two are such an example for me and I have loved getting to know you all these years.

PJ and Me said...

Happy Anniversary you two!!!!

Analei said...

Happy Anniversary! Wow .. 12 years. that's awesome :-)