Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Sunday, November 1, 2009

Happy Halloween

I really screwed up - I didn't get pics of the kids Friday night before trunk or treating and tried in a hurry to get things done last night and then didn't check my pics before letting the kids go...so the pics are bad...but you get the idea...Mason was a basketball player - gotta love the hair and shorts!! He sacrificed and endured tot he end with the hair style - my shoulder fell asleep working on this hairdo!! Clayton was Batman, Ash was a vampire and T was a witch. They had a lot of fun and their friends Jada and Ryker and Lily and DJ went trick or treating with them :)


Ash


Lily, Tristen and DJ


Batman aka Clayton Bradley


He shoots and scores!!!


Look at those legs!!!


two of my beehives - kassie and kenna


Clawson and Devin ...Fred and Barney


Brian, Hoof and Mason



the pain of it - he wore it to school like this :)



Its out - finally


All picked out :)

0 comments: