Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy Mothers Day














































This morning I was woken up with breakfast in bed :) Then coupons valid for clean rooms / clean house / anything I wanted :) When I finally rolled out of bed, I noticed that my bedroom doors had been heart-attacked by the kids. Stevan then made fresh bread with his own two hands ( he is talented) because I asked for Grilled Cheese for dinner...we are havng gourmet grilled cheese on fresh homemade bread :) What a lucky gal I am - I am thankful for my kids and my wonderful husband who have made this an amazing day - I haven't lifted a finger - the kids are getting me drinks, and food, my feet are up and I have my favorite blanket on me :) I hope you all have an amazing Mothers Day also.

0 comments: