Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Friday, May 7, 2010

Messing around


So we got new phones...which is a good thing I guess....my poor old phone has to be plugged in constantly in order for it to be charged and then it would get really hot and so it burned my ear when I used it...and then when we unplugged it it had a charge for maybe an hour if I was lucky :( ...so needless to say I needed one - I'd been putting it off waiting for the "upgrade" time..but when it came I only qualifid for $75.00!!! really??? what can you get for that these days...a whole lot of nothing!!! So I played the game and came out with 2 new phones, changed the plan, canceled an old line and got a new line :) I got a Blackberry and Mason got a samsung something or rather to which he was playing around with today on our trip to the temple and found out it had cool photo features and took this pic of Tristen!!! There are a ton of fun things it can do!!! So - bottom line - we got cool new phones :)

0 comments: