Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Friday, November 14, 2008

Clayton is Defiant - who would have thought!!

Clayton has become quite defiant in his old age. Yes - there is something in the water because he is not alone - both his best friends DJ and Jada have started this new thing also. It isn't just your normal " I don't want to" It is "I don't like you", "I am not doing that", standing still and not moving, having to drag him to where ever I need him, screaming at the top of his lungs, not staying on his bed when I put him on it for time out....that sort of thing. It is a little discouraging, I did not have these issues with the other 3 kids...and I am struggling with this. I sure hope my willpower outlasts Clayton's cause I can tell this is going to be long fight. I will win - I am bigger after all and the mom!!! The other day he decided to color - on the table - so here are some pics of that lovely episode. I actually cleaned him off and then thought to take photos...so you cannot see his hands completely blue - but I am sure you can imagine. And he did get a spanking for this - can't you tell how sorry he is??!!



4 comments:

EvaMarieva said...

Oh he looks like a craft lil guy in your picture. Good luck and I am thinking of you.

The Greathouse Family said...

HaHa! Sooo funny! I needed a good laugh today. Thanks!

b + j = calculus said...

love it! raegan is pretty defiant too and thinks punishment is a joke!

Eric and Alison said...

Oh that little turkey! That is totally how Jax is. He is not even bothered by a spanking or me using my mommy voice, he is just like "whatever" I will do what I want to do......I am glad I am not the only one that has a bit of a trial child! (that sounded kind of weird!)