Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Monday, November 3, 2008

the Weekend in action

Happy Tristen
Michelle is the only adult who dressed up
Giselle and Anakin
Here's the Tristen we all love!!!!
DJ the ninja, Jada aka Giselle and Clayton aka Anakin






So this past weekend was a whirlwind - Thursday night Mason came home from Rams football practice and had hurt his knee. No big deal right?! I was wrong - it was iced, it had to be up...He didn't go to school Friday and I was under the impression he was not able to go to "the party". Kids got home - costumes were thrown on and we were headed out the door for Trick or treating. Stevan had his friend James Coleman (also a physical therapist - yay us) come over and check out the knee...it had been hyperextended and now needs to be rested for a week - no activity no sports. He showed Mason some exercises and stretches and Mason has been pretty diligent at doing those. So....we went trick or treating - as you can see from the photos we had some not so happy people - could you guess it was Tristen before even looking at the photos?? Yep - her hair was too poofy and I suck at making her look pretty apparently. Whatever - I told her she looked fine and if she wanted to go she would lose the attitude. I beleive she smiled when Michelle took photos - what a brat! So Michelle, Jade and I took the kids out - they were done pretty quickly - and then we sat out front of of house chatting until what I thought was late...Mason ended up going to "the party". Stevan dropped him off and wasn't happy at the reception Mason got...I guess a ton of girls came out "ooohhhh Mason is here" Ha Ha - Stevan isn't ready for this!!! Not that I am either - but what do you do. So Mason was dropped off at 7 and we told him we'd be back at 10 to get him...I went to bed and Stevan had to fight sleep and go pick him up at 10. How sad is that!!! We were ready for bed at 9pm!!!! oh - and I still didn't get a photo of Mason - Hippie - gotta love the birks and tie dye. So on Saturday we went to watch Mason's team play in the playoffs - they lost...Mason didn't get to play and I could see that it was hard for him to sit on the sidelines. Stevan also had to fix the truck - I guess he had a blowout on the road and needed to fix the upper arm bushings?!? So he did - thank goodness he is a jack of all trades - I am sure that repair saved us a couple hundred bucks. So we ended the weekend with Stake Conference - it was great and we enjoyed hearing from President Boyd K Packer.

2 comments:

Nettie said...

Seriously the cutest Jedi I've ever seen! And Tristen cracks me up. The picture's are classic!

Eric and Alison said...

LOOOOVE the picture of Tristen!!!
You guys look like you had a great Halloween!!