Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Saturday, January 24, 2009

Bend it like Tristen ( or Beckham)

Our little tt had her second soccer clinic today - what fun. She was just as enthusiastic as she was for the first soccer clinic and she is taking to soccer like a fish to water. Like I said - people are going to be saying "Bend it like Tristen" She is super excited and Stevan is excited to be coaching her this year. What a change it will be for him - he has always coached Mason's teams - and so now he will have to use some of that sweet side to coach girls :) We'll see how he does...his girls manage to have him wrapped around their fingers...let's see what these girls can do. We have pics on Jade's camera and will post them when she emails them to me.

On another note - Ashlen is now officially signed up for Queen Creek Heat!!!! She will be playing fastpitch softball...I am a little worried about her face - she doesn't have a great track record with actually catching the ball yet...but they are also starting some clinics which we will be sure to get her to so she can get with the program before actually getting on the field :) She has try-outs in 2 weeks - let's hope she can improve by then :)

2 comments:

My_Kids_Mum said...

Hey Kylie!
I love your family photos to the right. What a beautiful family you've got there and I'm so excited were in contact again!

My_Kids_Mum said...

Hey Kylie!
I love your family photos to the right. What a beautiful family you've got there and I'm so excited were in contact again!