Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Friday, January 2, 2009

Happy New Year

We hope you all had a Happy New Year. We actually stayed up until midnight this time around - thanks to Mason and Lisette & Devin. Being that Mason is now in mutual..the stake had a New Years Party and of course he had to go...which means he has to be picked up - thats where we come in...can't wait until he drives..j/k The Yosts came and picked Mason up - who was getting ready about 2 hours before he even had to be there. So then part 2 - Lisette and Devin threw a New Years Rockband party...we figured if we had to be up to get Mason we might as well be at a party. So we got dressed up and went. Ashlen babysat and the little kids had a party of their own - soda, chips, snacks, movies - they had fun. So when I was getting ready Tristen was concerned about my look - she wasn't sure Stevan would enjoy the "goth" look...the kids didn't really recognize me when I left. Well we had fun - we ate, rocked out, Devin burned the Christmas tree so we had a bonfire - it was a great time. I left at 12:30 to go pick up Mason, Dusty and Cheyenna up from the stake center. I didn't really think about it until I got there and realized that I had to get out and go get Mason. I walked right up to him and he didn't recgnize me either. Jose had told Mason he thought he saw me but wasn't sure it was me. Well the kids had fun - they took photos and apparently learned the electric slide..Dusty was crushing on some girl, Cheyenna said Mason ruined their photo together...fun times I tell you. So we ushered in 2009 and are ready for a great year full of fun.
















0 comments: