Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Saturday, March 21, 2009

Way to Play Tristen



She is going in for a goal!!!!



Yeah - she scored - she's walking away proud - head held high



She is diving for the ball - actually I think she tripped going in for another goal - she didn't make this one :(




Proudly displaying her medal and certificate :)


Sadly today was the last game for Tristen. The Chargers had a great game and we had to stop counting the goals because there were soooo many - I think everyone scored at least once. Our Tristen did awesome as always and scored 3 goals!!!! Last week I told her that I would start paying her for goals...we did this for Mason..and have continued with other sports for touchdowns and homeruns.....Grandma Judi was on hand for last weeks game and told her she'd match whatever I paid out...so $4.00 total for each score. Well she didn't score last week but remembered the deal and ran up to me so excited because she figured she had earned herself $12.00 for the day...not too bad for a 5 year old :) Lucky for us - she had a couple near misses otherwise I think she'd be up in the $20.00 range easily.



She can dribble like a champ - Dad is so proud of his girl!!

0 comments: