Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Saturday, March 7, 2009

Who likes to Rock the Party?

Mason has been enjoying life as a "teenger" for a while now, but it actually hit me the other day...He had a school dance that he wanted to attend and so I teased him a little and then said sure. I wasn't around as I had carpool for softball, but he went and apparently had fun...So when I got home from practice he had just gotten home from the dance and was now trying to talk Stevan into letting him go to a party - I guess a continuation of the school dance at a friends house next to the school. He and Jose were begging and Stevan wasn't budging...I thought it was funny until he turned the question to me...I am not ready to face "girls" and all that comes with it - but I was done hearing the pleading so I said sure - they had to be home by 9:30ish. So I dropped them off at the party and that was that. I came home and went to bed...so Stevan went to pick them up - and even extended their curfew....... So we've had girls calling the house and his old cell phone that I took back...what was I thinking. I wish I could have been a fly on the wall at the dance and party - maybe Mason has some dancing skills??? No - I think he just likes to "Rock the Party". Good Times Good Times.

1 comments:

PJ and Me said...

hahaha, I don't miss raising kids in their teenage years. Have fun!!!