Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Monday, July 20, 2009

School has started

Today was the first day of school..Oh Happy Day!!!! The kids were all up before me...I figured I'd have to wake them, but I guess they were secretly excited. They leave at 7am and I wake them normally at 6am..I got up at 5:45 and they were already dressed and downstairs eating breakfast. We had time to make sure legs were lotioned and hair was pretty and we snapped pics before they left. Tristen started 1st Grade and had a great day..although Sami didn't talk to her cause mean Brother Robinson told her they couldn't talk to each other in class - ha ha. Ashlen had a great day and was excited to get an organizer/notebook which keeps track of homework etc...I don't know why - she is now accountable for way more stuff and if she gets 2 "no stamps" gets detention!! ha ha (Is that mean of me??) And Mason said school sucked...are we surprised? Apparently he has no friends in his classes...sorry Wyatt - you aren't a friend..I said "Doesn't Wyatt have PE with you?"...oh yeah - that's right. I said "no Friends" is a good thing...maybe you'll concentrate and do good things this year!!!!!! I LOVE the 1st day of school :)


Mason with the usual facial expression

Tristens HUGE backpack

Little T with her HUGE water jug

Ash ready to go

the 3 goobers :) I saw that with love!!!!

1 comments:

PJ and Me said...

Oh my, they are growing so fast. Where has all the time gone?