Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Thursday, July 9, 2009

They say the funniest things.....

So I know everyone's kids say the funniest things...but mine come up with strange things all the time..normally when chatting with Stevan, so I wanted to share these two stories.

Tristen and Stevan were watching "the most venomous creatures" on discovery channel together the other night when Tristen asked Stevan if the water snails could eat humans. Stevan told her they could not - they were too small. She then announced that she did not want Stevan to scuba dive with Robbie..there were sharks in the water and she would worry about him if he were to go. So Stevan asked "what about Robbie, aren't you worried about him?" to which she replied "I worry about him too but he already does it and I don't think I can get him to stop!!"

So tonight Stevan and Clayton are sitting watching baseball when I walk by and Stevan says "look at your Mom - isn't she so pretty" Clayton says "Yes she is and Big T and Heather". So Stevan says "oh yeah - are they hot" then Clayton says "No - they are just pretty....pause.....and HOT" It is safe to say Clayton loves his Big T and Heather...and he thinks they are hot!!! I am just glad he thinks I am pretty like them :)

I don't know where they come up with these things!!!

2 comments:

Kayla said...

Aww, that is so sweet that Stevan tells you how beautiful you are, when you are just walking by! that is cute! haha and your kids are hilarious!

The Stevens Family said...

Haha! Your kids sure do say some funny things!