Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Big plans... not a lot of action :(

So I had BIG plans for this past weekend...big plans I say...we had Ashlen's recital and then on Saturday we were going to get up early and go to the temple with the Whittakers and then after coming home, going to take photos for Christmas cards (which by the way we are not going to end up doing now cause its too late) and then on to Home Depot to get our tree and then get out the outside decorations and put them up with the inside decorations, and then go to the Stake Live Nativity Saturday night and then on Sunday after church eat soup and fresh bread and then go see the Temple lights with the Whittakers. whew - my hands are tired just typing about it!!! So.....Stevan comes home Thursday night as sick as a dog again...high fever, dilerious I am sure, and he hops into bed. So Friday he is still sick...I see my plans being thrown to the wayside. I go with Ash to the recital, he stays home sick with the kids. I get up Saturday morning and still go to the temple without Stevan with the Whittakers and Michelle, then get home to find that Stevan had an emergency call and had to leave :( So by the time he gets home he is done again...he wants to stay down so he can make it to Church the next day cause Mason just got called as Deacons quorum president and he wants to be there when they set him apart....so the whole get a tree thing is out.....I go grocery shopping and then come home, watch a little football and then bundle up the little 2 kiddos and go to the nativity - which was awesome - and then home. So Sunday comes...we are all good to go...we get hung up after church and miss choir practice cause Mason has 5 Fast Offering routes, Stevan is a little skeptical cause its been raining and then Danny has homework..so Kiran comes over with the girls and we all eat soup and let the kids play and we watch the Cards beat my beloved Brett instead of going to see the Temple Lights......So the moral of this story I guess is overshoot and you might get to squeeze some of the things in you want!!! I had a great time and got to the temple...that's what should count right?!? I'll try plan this weekend better!!

1 comments:

Kiran said...

I feel like that's what a lot of my weekends have been like too! The best part was definitley the Temple. And you did get your decor and tree up, wich looks amazing. Thanks for a great time :):):)