Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Breasticles & Booblets - thanks Z!!

So we are making dinner tonight and I am making sure that ALL the stringy stuff and fat is off the boneless, skinless chicken breats I am prepping for our yummy cassarole when Tristen pipes up and says....
T - "Mom - remember when we were with Zoey and she got us Pizza and we started talking about Breasticles?"
me - "Yes I do!!"
T - "that was so fun...She said that she had Breasticles and that Big T & Danica had booblets...and because we were little we had booblets too...and we said that Robbie had Breasticles too!!!"
me - "Yes - I remember....I thought Robbie had Chesticles though"
T - "Yea - We told Debbie and she said Robbie didn't have boobs - he just had a big chest - haha - so we named them chesticles!!"

Oh goody - the kids remember that conversation to this day...thanks a ton Z!!! Can't wait for the girls to have that conversation with Blake!!!! speaking of that little guy..where the heck is he?????

3 comments:

The Stevens Family said...

Hahahaha! That's too funny :)

Kayla said...

I will have you know that I helped Zoey come up with bresticles and booblets. believe me!! just ask her! we also discussed how we hate the word "BREAST". it's strange. we like boob better.

Cavanaughs said...

love it!