Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Wednesday, December 23, 2009

ELF Party

I swear my bestie Kiran is a sucker...In a good way though...she had this crazy idea to throw a "kids" Christmas party and had a ton of kids over last Friday night. The floor was covered in blankets and they ate tons of junk food and watched Elf and had a white elephant gift exchange.....My kids had a TON of fun and Stevan and I got away and did a little shopping :) thnx Kiran!!! Anyways...I "borrowed" some pics from Kirans blog...too cute. My kids are all over this party thing and apparently we are going to host one next year........we'll see!!!


Clayton, Reese and Chloie chillin on the sofa


T making herself at home on the blankets....who knows where Chase is????


Savanah, Lindsey, Ash and Kayla...something must be funny!!!


Ash and her "white Elephant" gift....she loved it!

1 comments:

Kiran said...

I just love your kids, they are so much fun. Thanks for being such a great friend!