Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Thursday, January 21, 2010

OOOOWWWWEEEEE

So I thought I was gonna die....Stevan did this the other day and I hurt just looking at it. We took Clayton to the park and when it was time to leave he being a 4 year old, thought it woud funny to run away...so Stevan chased him and ran up a spiral staircase which was a little low and smacked his head into the crossbeam and did this!!!








Blood gushed everywhere, we ran to the car and had nothing to stop the bleeding except for my jacket and then I proceeded to SPEED home( with my flashers on incase the cops wanted to chase me too). So I was pretty insistant we go straight to the ER but Stevan being the level-headed one said he wanted to look at it first. With the amount of blood I figured his head was split from ear to ear, but it turned out not so much...He took painkillers and we rinsed his head, and we put icepacks on his head to numb it up a little, then I got the scissors and cut away hair for a better look - then he scrubbed it - yes scrubbed it, I was waiting for him to pass out from the pain, I shaved the area and used tweezers to make sure there was no hair in the cut, then I got glue to glue it shut. I was a little queezy...I thought I could take some nursing classes and I'm ok with other people, but was not too good when it was Stevan we were looking at. We'll see I guess.....but all is ok - he just had a bad headache for a while.... We are gonna have to shave his hair off to match the bald patch I cut :)

3 comments:

Debby said...

Wow that looks bad. I want to know what Clayton did. It probably scared him to death. Stevan sorry about your head.

Debby said...

Oh, poor Stevan!! What did Clayton do. I'll bet it scared him to death.

charlotte said...

I am the same way...I just can't handle my peeps getting hurt!