Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Saturday, January 16, 2010

Catch-up

So I know I've been real slack about updating the blog...I've been struggling lately with stuff and so I haven't felt like doing much....the Christmas season was great and I really enjoyed it...then things spiralled down from there. We had a wonderful Christmas and really enjoyed having family around. Stevan's grandparents were visitng from CA and we took a 4 generation photo of the boys. Not wanting to feel left out, the girls took a photo with Maw Maw...they turned out cute. We got the kids a fooseball table with table tennis, pool and air-hockey - they have really enjoyed it and so have our friends who've come to challenge us :)










We also had the arrival of Blake Robert Cavanaugh on Christmas Day...the kids were super excited cause he was 10 days late AND they have no excuse to forget his birthday!! I am really excited because I have a real BRC in the family now (inside joke)



We also went to CA for the weekend. Stevan had an ABR Conference there for the week and so we joined him for the end of the week. Clayton went early and played with his cousins and had a great time...so much so that he is still there...we miss him tons. We also got treated to some sweet rolls by Debby and got our hair done by Tristen...






the kids went on a train ride with Robbie...it was a great time. We are back..things are the same...we will do better...I have attached photos of stuff :)




2 comments:

Unknown said...

Good to see you up and swinging! I miss Clayton, he better be back soon.

Unknown said...

Kylie its really me (KIRAN) I'm on my mom's account. Hope that didn't freak you out. lol.