Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Monday, March 22, 2010

Week 1 Sum Up

What a great time we had as you can see......we ended the week going to the movies...Mason, tristen and Damien saw Alice in Wonderland, Ash and Z saw Diary of a Wimpy Kid, and Clayton and I saw Percy Jackson and the Olympians...FUN...then we went to the CYP2 ward auction...Debby made sweet rolls and we did eat....we had a great time and got a few bargins...then we stayed up super late playing cards, crying over our March Madness Losses...oh well there is always next year...only this time next year we will be back in SoCal with Tristen's baptism...boy does time fly!!! We LOVE the Farrers and were sooo happy to spend this week with them.

3 comments:

steph said...

Sounds like you guys had a great week in CA.We were suppose to go with my parents to the auction but plans changed. I wished we would have gone. I love seeing everyone.I especially love Debby's rolls. They are the best!

PJ and Me said...

I am so jealous...I love her sweet rolls!!!

The Stevens Family said...

I wish you hadn't posted that picture of Debby's rolls! I am STARVING right now and that plate looks so good...