Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Monday, February 22, 2010

Coyotes lose :(








The Walker Butte were undefeated until the championship game last week...what a sad evening for us all. It started out fun - Clayton, Jada and I went to a pep rally at the school and then we all went to the game...but it was not in the cards. I guess the coaches told the starters that they could come out when they got tired and let the others go in for them...that didn't happen - so they got their butts kicked. The funny is ...the coaches already had their championship t-shirts made up...a little too confident I guess...ha ha...and poor Mason was told that they weren't going to play him....they think he is too small and it isnt fair that he would have to go up against guys twice his size....Really???? UUHHH hello people - its football - and if he can't take it then he shouldn't be playing...Mason is on D-line and can handle himself just fine....there is NO WAY I am going to let him bulk himslef up - I think 140lbs is big enough for him as an 8th grader...he weighs more than me!!! So...season is over - we look forward to next year being a Bronco!!!

0 comments: