Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Sweet boy


So we have great kids.....pretty much goes without saying...but Clayton is by far the sweetest and says the cutest things at the most opportune time without prompting. We were sitting at dinner last night and Tristen was busy talking about something...who knows what about...she is ALWAYS talking about something...when Clayton who is sitting opposite her says "Tristen, you are pretty". I honestly don't think she heard him because she kept talking away and he looked over at me with that look of "she didn't even hear me!". So he waited a few minutes and the said a little louder "Tristen, I think you are really pretty". Without skipping a beat she acknowledged his comment and said "thanks Clayton" and then kept on talking away. I was a little amazed..I mean..does she hear that she is pretty ALL the time and it doesn't phase her when she is told this or what???!!! He is soooo sweet!.....so Ashlen was sitting to the side of Tristen and I am sure heard what he said and may have been a little discouraged..so I leaned over and whispered to him.."what about your other sister?" to which he loudly blurted out "Ash - I think you are pretty too!" She thanked him and we went on with dinner :)

1 comments:

Kayla said...

ohh that is so sweet!!! such cute kiddos you have!