Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Mind Blowing

So a couple quick things...first off - I hate Pnut butter and Tristen just got gum in her hair and I had to use Pnut butter to get it out...torture - I think I deserve Mom of the Year. This is our 2nd gum incident in 1 week. Ashlen fell asleep with gum in her mouth while at Palm Springs..Mason got it stuck in his hair cause they slept on the pull out bed together and so he wasn't happy. We had no scissors or Pnut butter (thank goodness) so we had to use Mike's knife to cut his hair - ha ha. So Tristen was quite worried - but being the nice mom I am - I endured and used the Pnut better and got it out. phew.




the next little ditty - so Mason is 12 now - and I know he is a big kid sort of..not in height...but he is a big kid. So he had a pair of jeans in my room that he needs me to hem..and I thought what the heck - they are huge - I think I can fit into these...and I can - they are actually too big for me :( So my son wears bigger pants then I do....I can fit his shoes and he only has 20 more pounds until he weighs what I do..sheesh

0 comments: