Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Monday, July 28, 2008

Ashlen is baking!!

So Stevan really felt like cookies on Saturday and normally we always have them - but I hadn't baked all week (Rice Krispies do not count I guess) so I got out the kitchen aid and figured Ashlen is old enough..it is time for her to start learning to bake Debby's Cookies. She did a great job as you can see and they taste just like mine and Debby's. Woo Hoo - I can have her bake one batch a week on top of the one I bake and we should never run out...that is unless mom & dad visit....j/k...we love having them.


1 comments:

Eric and Alison said...

Good Job Ashlen! I want to try Debby's cookies! You'll have to make them when you visit Cali again!
Kylie I love your new pictures that you posted of the kids on the side panel!