Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Tuesday, July 8, 2008

A Gecko for Ashlen



Tonight when I got home from my Primary Presidency Meeting Stevan pulled up at the same time. I was putting off going inside because there was a cricket on the door and I didn't want him to jump on me, so I was hanging out waiting for Stevan to get out of the car. Well as we were chatting about to go in - imagine my surprise as a gecko ran in front of the door. I didn't scream - I told Stevan calmly that he needed to get it quick. So he caught it and decided that Ashlen could use a pet - after all she could use a little more responsibility. Apparently Tinkerbell isn't enough!!! So she now has a pet gecko to take care of. Let's see - I think we are up to 5 pets now - Holly (black Lab) Tinkerbell (queensland heeler) Stripes (king snake) Geico (the boys gecko) and this one....I killed the algae eater and Tristen killed Freckles the Frog..... no more pets for a while!!!!!

2 comments:

Ryan and PJ Olson said...

You are a crack-up! Thanks for the laughs!!! I had a dead bird sitting on my front walkway and told Ryan he needed to hurry home from work to pick it up. He called the poor neighbor boy to come and get it, pathetic I know, but I can't get close to bugs, insects, or dead birds! :)

PJ and Me said...

You are a good mom, I don't know if I could have all those pets. I bet your kids love it.