Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Sunday, July 6, 2008

the bead mess - Thanks again Carrie & Jeff





Carrie and Jeff Farr are in for a BIG surprise when Emmalyn gets to be around 5 years old....I love them... I do.... but they need to feel the pain I feel on an almost weekly basis when I find beads all over the floor in Ashlen's room. Last night we had friends over to watch the UFC fight..and just like adults do when watching a fight..the tending to of the children goes to the wayside. We left Clayton and Jada to theie own devices and found this mess when it was time to go home. Aunt Carrie and Uncle Jeff bought this set of beads for Ashlen for her birthday a while back...and as you can see, they can be quite messy. Luckily Ashlen was next door when this happened and Michelle and I were able to pick this up before she got home to see the mess. #1 - she should have had the beads up high in her closet and #2 - she should have had her door shut...so technically it was her fault right??!! J/K. So when we asked Jada what happened she said that Clayton spilled the beads and when we asked Clayton he said it was Jada's fault. We will never know the truth and in the future we will have to make sure either the doors to the girls rooms are shut & locked or pay better attention. I think the most likely scenario is that the doors will be shut - who are we kidding - its a fight - like we are going to pay attention to our kids!!!!!

1 comments:

Ted and Amanda said...

I love this! I think about that kind of stuff all the time when I buy gifts (do I want to hear the sirens on the toy truck, or pick up the small pieces, heck no!).