Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Sunday, July 6, 2008

We are Alone!!!

We are without our children for an entire week!! What will we do with ourselves!? Mom and Dad drove up this past weekend with cousin Hannah to take ALL our kids to CA for the week. They have a busy schedule planned with appointments all over the place and I am sure they will have tons of fun. As for Stevan and I - I do believe this will be the longest we have been without all 4 of them at the same time. What will we do you say? Go to the movies, eat out, not worry about a thing...that is until we have to go get them next weekend. I must say though - it will not be too leisurely.....in the heat of packing and having a fun filled weekend they managed to make one heck of a mess and I will be spending most of tomorrow putting things away and cleaning up after them...then the fun can begin. I am sure this will be bliss - although I will miss having all of them under my feet. Thanks mom & dad.

1 comments:

Ryan and PJ Olson said...

VACATION!!! Enjoy your time alone and have a great trip to Cali!