Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Friday, October 17, 2008

Award Time





We had an awards assembly the other week and I got a letter from Ashlen's teacher letting me know she was getting an award. I went to the school with Clayton and Jada and we sat waiting patiently to hear what award Ashlen got. Well the awards assembly was for the past quarters grades and had I been a little more on the ball...I would have realized tha Tristen and Mason would be getting awards too - but I wasn't thinking - go figure. So Ashlen was awarded the Principals Honor Roll award because she had A's and B's on her report card. What a great thing - Mr. Allee, their principal passed out the awards. So when the kids got home for school - Tristen came in again...this is the second time i've missed and assembly for her...and asked why I didn't go to her assembly - she got an award too. I'll figure this out eventually - Tristen got the Scholars of Distinction Award ( she had all A's) and then Mason goes "Oh yeah - I got one too" I guess he is over me needing to be there - I would probably just embarass him anyways. So Mason got the Principals Honor Roll award. I guess all my kids sre genius - woo hoo.
thanks nettie for the pics - she was smart enough to figure it out and went to EACH assembly for her kids :)

0 comments: