Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Thursday, October 2, 2008

I'm old

So Clayton just turned 3 the other day. I am officially old now - my baby is no longer a baby. It is times like these that I get a little clucky...not that I want a baby 24/7, just one to hang out with and hug for old times sake. I have our neighbor Ryker who is almost 1 - he loves me holding him...and I have my sister who is holding out for kids...come on Lisette...but it really hit me - my oldest is almost 12 and my baby just turned 3 - where has the time gone???? I'll post some pics of Clayton and his b-day as soon as I get that USB card from Stevan's camera.

1 comments:

jaketara said...

Wow, Clayton turned 3? He is getting old, but I think you are only getting younger. You are fun and energetic and your kids are lucky they have a super cool mom like you. I'll see ya around. How is all the primary stuff going?